Sunday, May 4, 2008

I don't like musicals too much. I feel that I don't understand what is going on and they are just singing the entire time. Josh loves them so we go; however, Wicked is so good that this was our 2nd time going. Well worth the money. You should go if you haven't.

3 comments:

samandholly said...

I'm sure there's a joke in there about Josh loving musicals, but I'm too tired to look for it...

aprilaleman said...

we saw that last month, and we loved it... though we both are fond of musicals too. :)

Anonymous said...

VERY FUN!! I want to go SO BAD!! I THINK WE JUST MIGHT!! ;)

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present