Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a blast on Halloween. We did corn bread chili and the fixing at the Jorgenson's home About 10 families joined in. We did trick or treating around the neighborhood and we used Josh's parents huge screen and projected a movie for the kids to see in the backyard. It turned out to be really fun and a great way to get to know more people in our ward.
(Tyler, that was some really yummy hot chocolate!)


Elle would not sit still for a stinkin' picture so this is the best one we got. Sad... She was just so excited to be with so many kids.

Tyler had to be a Red Power Ranger. There was no other option. Surprisingly he didn't get lost with all of the other Red Power Rangers.


Tyler's preschool had a party and sang 3 Halloween songs. Tyler told us it was a surprise so he wasn't ever able to sing the songs when he was at home. I wish we had our video camera because he was so loud that it was kind of hard to hear the rest of the kids.


Elle loved all of the singing and was dancing away

Both Grandma's came to watch


We got these costumes given to us and Tyler had to dress up.

Elle didn't like it too much!

2 comments:

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

FUN....Noah was a green power ranger on halloween night. Between all the activities we did he was spider-man, jack sparrow and a power ranger. I made him use all his play clothes this year :)Elles tinkerbelle is so cute!!

Jenn said...

For some reason little boys just love Power Rangers. We had a red Power Ranger at our house too. The funny thing is that we've never even watch the show. Little Elle looks adorable in her costume too.

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present