Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Bachelor Party

It's the finale again! Some of you may already know what's going to happen, but it's still fun to watch it together. We will probably start watching around 830-845 on Monday night. I will make some treats and if you want to bring something you can, but you don't have too! Hope to have you here. Oh yeah, and come in pj's or sweats because that's what I will be wearing.

3 comments:

Kim L. said...

FUN!

Anonymous said...

who's your guess? I always think i'm right...but then i'm wrong. boo.

Kinsie said...

If I can get a babysitter, I will be there! :)

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present