Josh and Erika Bladh
Sealed in the L.A. Temple
February 22, 2003


I can't believe that it's been 6 years of marriage to the most perfect man for me. Josh, we have been through our share of trials together. Some of those I wished we had done without; however, they have made our relationship so much stronger. There really is no one else that I wish to share this journey with.
I love the way you...
1. Make me laugh when things aren't even funny.
2. Never let me walk by you without a kiss, a hug, or a touch.
3. Help out with the kids, even when you are tired from a 12 hour work day
4. Wink at me when we are out in public.
5. Rub my feet and give me massages.
6. Take care of me, the kids, and the home when I'm sick or had a bad day.
7. Recognize the hard work I do everyday.
8. Encourage me to take care of myself.
9. Are a dad. Sometime I think our kids love you more.
10. Squeegee the shower glass after I take my shower cause I hate doing it.
11. Want to be with me all the time.
12. Cuddle with me whenever I want to.
13. Argue. You play fair.
14. Work hard. You are so smart and business savvy. It's really hot!
15. Look! You are sexy!
I could keep going on. I love you so much and are so grateful to be sealed for all eternity. I love you! I love you! I love you!
Sealed in the L.A. Temple
February 22, 2003


I can't believe that it's been 6 years of marriage to the most perfect man for me. Josh, we have been through our share of trials together. Some of those I wished we had done without; however, they have made our relationship so much stronger. There really is no one else that I wish to share this journey with.
I love the way you...
1. Make me laugh when things aren't even funny.
2. Never let me walk by you without a kiss, a hug, or a touch.
3. Help out with the kids, even when you are tired from a 12 hour work day
4. Wink at me when we are out in public.
5. Rub my feet and give me massages.
6. Take care of me, the kids, and the home when I'm sick or had a bad day.
7. Recognize the hard work I do everyday.
8. Encourage me to take care of myself.
9. Are a dad. Sometime I think our kids love you more.
10. Squeegee the shower glass after I take my shower cause I hate doing it.
11. Want to be with me all the time.
12. Cuddle with me whenever I want to.
13. Argue. You play fair.
14. Work hard. You are so smart and business savvy. It's really hot!
15. Look! You are sexy!
I could keep going on. I love you so much and are so grateful to be sealed for all eternity. I love you! I love you! I love you!
Here are some fun memories!
Maui, our favorite place in the world

















6 comments:
You two make a great couple! I've always admired the respect and love you give each other. I'm so glad you found Josh, he is perfect for you!
So cute! Happy Anniversary. I am so glad you two found each other also. Good friends are hard to come by and we are so glad to have the Bladh's as good friends!
Congrats guys. 6 years already... time flies.
You are two great people and make a wonderful couple. Congrats on your anniversary.
What a cute post! Congrats on 6 years!
YOU TWO make me SICK! JK! HA! You two are SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! CONGRATS on ANOTHER YEAR OF LOVIN'!! We SO need to get together! WE MISS YOU GUYS! We need some laughs! BRING KIDS over?! That would be awesome!
Post a Comment