I just wanted to profess my love to the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing, cutest, hard working, incredible, loving, forgiving, patient, spiritual, tender woman I’ve ever known. I love you sooooooooo much!!!! Words cannot express the feelings that I have for you. You are truly heaven sent. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending you to me. You make me want to be a better person. Thank you for dealing with my imperfections! During this time I’ve been thinking about our first date and my Mom giving me the advice, “Don’t mess this up” before I went to pick you up. I remember every time before my mission that I thought about you. I remember you not being there and thinking you stood me up but really you were just playing hard to get. I remember playing IZ the whole time we were out and thinking that I had a good taste in music and that you were bound to think I was cool because of it. I remember waiting outside with you at Ruby’s on the pier and thinking how easy it was to talk to you. I remember when you said that you could bite into a whole onion and like it (that still grosses me out btw). I remember walking with you on the sand while the other couples we were with walked off holding hands, but we just sat down and kept talking. I remember wondering if I should shake your hand or hug you when I dropped you off at your house. I remember being relieved when you said it was okay to hug you. I remember being on cloud 9 the whole ride home (it took 6 min to get from your house to mine that night). I remember not being able to sleep that night and wondering if I should call you the next day (I’m glad I did). I love you more than words can express and want to let everyone know that!!! Oh ya and Happy Birthday!!!! We'll make it a good one.



7 comments:
Loved hearing the details of the first date from Josh's perspective. Funny that you didn't mention how late Erika was for your date... I remember sitting there thinking "who is this great guy? And where's Erika!!! She'd better not mess this up!" You two were perfect for each other from that very first moment on.
Happy Birthday Erika! We are so blessed that you are our sister. We admire you more than you'll ever know.
Aww, that was the sweetest thing ever! I love hearing love stories. You two are such a cute couple. Happy Birthday to a super great lady!
CUTE! Happy Birthday Erika!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Have fun today relaxing w/ your hubby.
Happy Birthday Erika!
Happy belated birthday Erika! We hope you had a wonderful day! We think you and your family are amazing and look forward to getting to know you guys better. Thnks for teaching Jackson every Sunday--he thinks you are the greatest teacher ever and loves your class. See you Sunday!
Post a Comment