Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love my kids!

Josh took Tyler with him to the Dodger "all you can eat" right field on Saturday. All of the Bladh boys went and they ate way too many hotdogs, nachos, peanuts, sodas, etc. Not to mention it was 110' that day and they were there for the noon game. I just told Josh to pour water on him every inning and cake the sunscreen on. Regardless they had a blast.
Here Tyler is driving home from the game. Poor guy he was so tired.

Every now and then in the morning I will go into Elle's room and find Tyler has climbed into the crib with her and he has filled it with tons of toys. Last week I took these pictures because it was just so cute. Not to mention Elle is totally walking now. I've been meaning to get it on video. Maybe next week.


Tyler just had his birthday and Josh's mom got him these socks that needed to be first placed in water to expand into socks. So we put them in the sink and they of course turned into socks. We were up really late that night. We put up his new trampoline and he didn't get into bed until 10:30. When I told him it was time for bed he just threw himself crying, "I'm not even tired." I had to fight him to get on his pjs, and to brush his teeth, and to say his prayers. He literally cried and yelled out I don't like you's and you are mean's. It was so sad, but kind of funny at the same time. Anyways, the socks... As we finished brushing his teeth he told me he wanted to wear his socks to bed. Now they were still soaking wet in his sink and so of course I told him absolutely not. I decided I didn't want to fight anymore and I put the socks on thinking he would take them off right away. He didn't and went to bed with them on. I barely got to take this picture of him.

6 comments:

aprilaleman said...

That video is hillarious!!! The game sounds miserable to me, but boys will be boys right. :) I can't wait to see Elle walking and all too, how great!

Janell said...

Tyler is such a crack up! Darin is always saying how much he loves that kid.. so full of life! The kids had so much fun at the party today. I told Darin that Elle is walking and he was so jealous that he didn't get to see. You're kids are SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I had to watch that video twice....sooooo funny!

Laura said...

I love your kids too! I really wish we lived closer to you guys. I love the way the boys play together.

Lisa said...

that video is awesome! why do i have the cutest niece and nephew?! haha.

Jenn said...

Oh my word, Tyler is so funny. How sad that the roads were so bumpy and made him dance all around while trying to take a little nap. I just love your little blondies.

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present