Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cruise #3 - Mazatlan

Our second stop was Mazatlan. We went to El Cid Hotel and Resorts because they are known for their really cool pools, slides, and water falls. I guess in other countries they don't worry about law suits because I know in the states no place would allow you to do this. The resort is located right on the beach so we also went Para Sailing. I had never done it before but Josh had. It was amazing, but I couldn't help but keep thinking about "what if..." the rope broke, or the metal piece snapped or the parachute flew away. So the 8 minutes up there was plenty for me.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K, YOU look FREAKIN FABULOSO!! YOU HOT MAMA YOU!!

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present