Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cruise #4 - Puerto Vallarta

We didn't do much in Puerto Vallarta, but we saw a Sam's club and Walmart close by. We did some shopping right off of the ship and then Josh and I got some really good and relaxing massages. It was a perfect, tropical setting with the white sheets all around you blowing in the wind, the distant sound of the ocean, and the smell of relaxation.
We had some great dining service. Our head waiter, waiter, and assistant waiter just loved our table. We had the best view of the ocean when we ate and the food was so yummy as you can tell by the tightness of our clothes by the 7th day.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So I AM just TOTALLY JEALOUS!! You look AMAZING ERIKA!! SO GOOD to see you guys!! SO NEED to hang with you!! U are the crazy WORKING MAMA, so you tell me when you wanna go to DLAND, WE will all go with you guys...HECK YA!!! ;)

Nicole said...

Love all the pictures! How fun to go on a cruise with family and friends. It makes me want to go on another one so bad! You look so beautiful in these pics!

Janell said...

Great cruise pics, you look so good, skinny and great hair!
Hey- I tagged you, check out my blog for details!

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present