Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tom's Farm

Yesterday we went to Tom's Farms to pick out a pumpkin. We had so much fun. However, it took us 20 minutes to pick out a pumpkin. Tyler just made us laugh along with other people looking for a pumpkin. Tyler would pick a pumpkin and then Josh would say alright is this the one you want to buy and then Tyler would say, "no, I think the one I want is over there," and then he'd run over to the other side of the pumpkin patch and look for another one. It took him at least 7-8 times of doing this until Josh convinced him that was the right pumpkin.
After the pumpkin patch we went and saw the animals. I was very surprised that neither one of my kids were scared by any of the animals. In fact they both were very willing to feed them. After the animals we ate at their BBQ and Mexican restaurant.
We had a great family outing!





3 comments:

Tanya said...

Good job keeping up with your blog =) Looks like a fun day!

Kristine Elaine said...

I can't believe how big your little girl has gotten. She is adorable and you look great.

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun outing! You've gotta love the pumpkin patch. Luckily we bought our pumpkins from the farmer down the road who only had so many pumpkins to choose from. We probably would have been at the pumpkin patch forever too. Kids are so funny in how they set their minds on something. Happy Halloween!

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present