Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disneyland Trips

Our Family Trip to Disneyland

Josh finally took a half day at work to come with us
Too bad we had to leave early because Josh's knee hurt and my back hurt
It is really neat to see Elle enjoying herself at Disneyland now. She use to be overwhelmed by everything and everyone. She loves to go up and down on the merry-go-round and she loves flying in the rockets. We are so proud of her and the big stepping stones she has reached.
We love you Elle!




Waiting in the 15 min. line at Toy Story. Our new favorite ride. (Josh and mine)

Mr. Potato Head said,"hey you kid there in the blue shirt." Tyler looks down, see's his shirt, turns to me and says, "is he talking to me?" There really is a person behind it so you better be careful what you do in line. Someone is always watching!
Josh and Tyler getting ready
Our scores...
Josh 164,000
Erika 160,000
Tyler 60,000
Elle 0
(Elle, Sorry that we drag you on this ride)



My mom and I took the kids and cousins to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago.

Elle and I waited while the older kids went on Soarin' over California since the line was 5 min. long. She found this bubble maker and couldn't leave it alone.


Elle, Trey, Tyler, and Julia waiting for Jedi Training to start

Tyler was the last kid picked. I felt so bad because he was jumping up and down with his hand raised for 5 min. You could tell he was tired but he wanted to be picked so bad.
My camera is awful. After some photo repair this is all I got.
Tyler fighting Darth Vader.
Their official Jedi Training Certificates

There's no place like Disneyland!

5 comments:

Laura said...

So fun! Grant is scared of that Darth Vader thing....Tyler is so brave. Elle is such a cute girl. Isn't a relief when they start to enjoy Disneyland....especially when it is so expensive!

Janell said...

Cute pics of D-land! Thanks for taking Jules and Trey, they had a great time!

Kim L. said...

You are stinking AWESOME! THANK YOU soooooooooo much! I NEED that recipe. The kids have been DYING over it all night...I wasn't there when they ate it, so I got to hear about it after I got home....about how they LOVED the coconut mixed in and that I have to learn how to make that. THANKS AGAIN!!! It was delicious! Kim

Anonymous said...

K, so WE need to get together and go! FOR SURE! WE miss you guys!!

Joey Shepherd said...

I love the Toy story ride! It's the best!

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present