Saturday, April 4, 2009
The Dodger Game
Josh and Tyler went to the Dodger game on Friday night with all the Bladh family and some friends. They sat in the right pavilion for the all-you-can-eat crap food. They were the first ones there when the gate opened to let them in so when they got to their seats they were able to get baseballs. I'm not sure who was more excited, Tyler or Josh. 2 hours before the game starts they let the eating begin. Josh ate 5 hotdogs, nachos and peanuts. Tyler ate 2 hotdogs, 2 nachos and 2 popcorn. I couldn't believe that he ate that much and that Josh let him eat it. So at 3 in the morning Tyler comes into my room crying. I thought he had a nightmare so I gave him a hug and he hurls hotdogs and popcorn kernels all over me, in my hair, all over the carpet, on my white rug, and all over my clothes that I left on the floor. It took me an hour to clean everything. What a night! At least it only happened once and then he felt totally better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lovely Bladh Family
Josh and Erika
For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.
Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present



5 comments:
I can just picture you reaching down to give him a motherly hug and instead squeezing him just enough to get the vomit flowing. It's funny, in a sad way. Sorry you had to clean that up... I can't believe they all ate so much.
I would have thrown up right next to him.
No way! I would've made Josh clean it up!
I agree with Janell. Josh, get the bucket of water and start some laundry!
Here I am! I just want to say and I am not even joking that the picture you have of Elle on the side is one of the cutest pictures I have seen! LOL She's a doll!
Post a Comment