Sunday, April 26, 2009

Life in April

For the first time ever Elle fell asleep in her seat eating lunch. We can be driving in a car late at night and she hasn't had a nap and she still won't fall asleep until we get home. So this was amazing. of course she woke up when I tried to move her to her bed. She's such a light sleeper. I just love kissing those cheeks. Love you Elle!


April 11 2009

Josh and I got to go to the Mama Mia musical thanks to his wonderful parents. The voices weren't spectacular but it was a blast. And the music is so fun. Would recommend it.


Easter
Two days before Easter we dyed eggs and made Easter sugar cookies. Not good cause I ate 4 in 1 day. I don't get why kids only like the frosting. Really!


Had to add this in. Elle is adorable.




Elle wanted to stop after ever egg and eat what was inside. Had to convince her to keep going for more.


Tyler knew what he was doing. He found 6 gold coin eggs. He is going to buy pokemon cards with them.


Tyler and Elle after the hunt with cousins



2 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

I wish I had something to say other than how cute your kiddies are! Mamma Mia is my Mom's all time favorite musical. Glad you guys gad fun. :)

Anonymous said...

i don't get why they only eat the frosting either. lol And i love the pic of her in the booster. Nash is also one that only falls asleep in his crib.

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present