Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

April 30,1981

Just wanted to proclaim my love for you on your birthday. You really mean so much more then words can describe. Even though we've been through rocky times we have been able to get through them as a stronger couple. I really don't know what I would do without you. Thanks for making dinner, and helping me clean, and taking care of the kids, and being my doctor when I wasn't feeling good this week. You are wonderful! Lets have fun tonight!

Here is a picture that reminds me of my high school crush. You look so young!





7 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I remember him when he looked like that, he has not changed much! I hope you guys have a great weekend of celebrating!

aprilaleman said...

Yes, happy birthday, though I hope our song showed all of our happy birthdayness to you. We want to come over for some ticket to ride again SOON!

Janell said...

Awww. That was sweet. Erika, you really do have a great guy. You two are an amazing couple! I'm so glad you found each other. Happy Birthday Josh!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing!!!! I love you!!!

Joanna said...

Happy birthday Josh, and everything else that Janell said.

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

Jeanie Doll said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! Whoo!

The Lovely Bladh Family

The Lovely Bladh Family

Josh and Erika

For those who I have not seen for a long time I thought that I should write a little about our family. Josh and I were married Feb. 22,2003 and are as happy as can be...really! We have 2 kids, Tyler (3) and Elle (14 mos). We will have more but taking a break. We are hopefully less then 2 weeks away from moving to our brand spankin' new house in Corona. Josh is doing real estate loans and I am doing real estate. We feel that the Lord has blessed us so much to have a lovely family, a home (soon), and a career that we just love and find fascinating.

Tyler

Tyler
His favorite Christmas Present